SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, December 13, 2013

Dear Santa, love Peyton

Dear Santa,

My name is Peyton and I'm 1 year old. My mommy asked for things for Christmas but I don't really want those things. I don't need toys, and I don't want clothes. If you wouldn't mind reading the attached list below with the things I would actually like for Christmas. 

1. The fireplace and its contents. 
I love it and the black stuff inside it. I could play with it and eat it all day. I'm not to sure why I love the charred taste of it so much but I'm sure it's nutritious 'cuz it's sure delicious.

2. Mama's glasses
They're big and black and I just love them. I love pulling them off and shoving them in my mouth. I also love trying to put them on. A pair of my own would be fantastic. 

3. The thing connecting my mama's computer to the wall
It's this long back thing and I love it. I'm not allowed to touch it but I want it. I want to wrap myself in it and chew on it. 

4. The gate that keeps me locked in
It's attached to the wall and I love to swing it back and forth and back and forth. And if I swing it hard enough it slams into the wall and makes a loud sound. 

5. Tea towels.
I'll take one million of these. But they need to be hanging off of something like my mama's oven door so I can just pull them down and leave them in my wake 

6. Blu ray player
Not that I know how to use this, I know if I push buttons or pull on things something is bound to pop out!

Love, Peyton 


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading comments!!