SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Hubby's slimfast stock.

I found some amazing deals this week. I made 3 trips to complete this. And paid 21.65 total out of pocket for all the purchased, and received $18 back in gift certificates.Net cost of less then 4 dollars :)


To start I went to CVS. I love CVS. 
Matt loves making these slimfast ice milk shakes. I am not sure what you'd call them. And with the Slimfast on sale 2/$10 this week I happily purchased.
3 Ready to drink slimfast
3 powder slimfast
twix bar
gallon of milk
pedia care acetminophen 
 I had two $5.00 off 2 slimfasts and 1 buy one slimfast get one one free. ($15.00)
I had a coupon for twix making it free ($0)
and I had 1.00 off the pedia care. ($4.99)
Milk ($2.99) 
I got back $12 for the slimfast purchase, $1.00 for milk, $5.00 for pediacare =$18 ECB's to use next trip. 

I then went over to walgreens.
20 pk of finish 3.99
2 hefty bags 3.59 (buy one get on free)
coupon 1.00 off the hefty bags
coupon 2.15 off the finish
5.00 in rewards.
Paid with 9cents change :)



No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading comments!!