SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, July 22, 2016

Ellee's 5th Birthday

I have so much catching up to. From Pey's 3rd birthday up until the present. But here's where I'll start!

Our Ellee is 5! An amazing 5. She was always such a sassy little toddler. I think some of our family and friends can vouch for her interesting antics. Whether it be snagging some of the "holy bread" post morning church, or plastering hard wood with diaper cream, all the way down to unwinding several rolls of toilet paper. Somewhere amidst all her little fun and games, she really grew up on me.
Much to my chagrin, she loves watching the food network. Particularly 'baking shows' she call it. She still adores pink and purple, and princess is in her vocabulary. She is a sucker for a fancy dress, any thing she deems beautiful. Amidst her sweet girly side, I see her feisty-ness still. She was totally willing to take out the other soccer girl when she was racing for the ball and she has no shame in revenge; funny or not, we're working on this! Haha! She isn't the most sensitive child, but I can tell she is sensitive to other people. If someone says or does something unkind she can really be quite a heartbroken child, if its her sister however, well revenge it is. :) She is so witty too. She knows the rules and somehow can coax Peyton so she really has no fault as she was not the one crossing the lines, its all a technicality which she is completely in tune with!
I look back on the pictures of her an yearn to go back and kiss her sweet cheeks. It makes me so excited for the future with her too, and even to see Ruby grow!



 Everytime Elle is instructed for a picture she always struggles to smile normally, her school pictures are going to be FAB! ha.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading comments!!