SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, March 9, 2013

SNOW!

So its taken all winter for there to be snow! Last winter Ellee was much to little to take out and let her really enjoy the white wonderful creation by God. This year shes gotten a good love of it. And there is more to come in Colorado. 30 days!

We got dumped on about 7 inches I would say at least. And it is oh so lovely. When pulling out of the driveway to head to Bible study last night my husband proclaims;
"I love snow. I love winter."
My proclamation;
"That's why were married." :)
(Don't be alarmed, this is just one of the many reasons were together. :P )

So while matt was digging out the driveway on Tuesday night I bundled Bug up and shipped her out to play. Which ended up plopping here in the inches of snow covering the front yard and watch her just kind of be awed by it. It was pretty stinkin cute.





 In the mean time, there has been plenty of hours spent indoors. We (me and ellee) might just be getting a little sick of each other. On the brightside, I found a Water babies swim class to sign her up for. Its a parent and child swim class held in a group which is great.
#1. She loves water
#2. I hope diminish any fear she does have it so that --->
#3. Come summer she'll be hopping in pools with wings on!
The hidden story here is I plan on catching lots of sun this summer :)

We're also heading to the Wisconsin Dells the end of the month, Easter weekend, which is just so awesome. Its gonna be so great for us to get away just as our little family, and also get to spend some couple time. Which frankly is only possible since we're bringing 3 lovely "nannies" with us. :)



  

                                                            Playing inside the Circus tent!!



                                                               Sweet P just being Sweet :)






 Peyton loves to watch Ellee. Its the cutest thing. She even cracks the biggest smiles at her and all Ellee has to do is walk by.




 After coming in from outside. Note the rose cheeks :)





Pre dinner girl time. aha!


 Another post to follow on the weekend spent on the farm :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading comments!!