SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, March 18, 2013

Sick Days and other days.

So I've wondered many times what kind of effect we have on our babes as far as likes and dislikes. 

When Ellee was finally big enough to focus and catch what we were watching on tv, it was basically the start of football season. She watched a lot of football with us thats for sure. 

Now, Peyton has been tuning in...To basketball. It's going to be cool to see how this works with what they like to do and if they actually pick up any talent from it :) 

It was cracking me up though because yesterday Matt and I both fell asleep watching some college bball. Peyton was in her cradle and oddly her cradle was positioned facing the tv. Normally its positioned facing me so I know how shes doing. After about an hour, I woke up, took a peek at her and she was WIDE awake, sucking on her pacifier and staring avidly at the game. baha. Oh child.
 Although, her Papa will LOOOOOOOOOOVE it if she plays basketball with him :) 
 

Highlight of my week:
WE MATT Found the camera! Finally! YES!!
If anyone has noticed the past couple months has been lots of pictures of Peyton. Thats cuz I couldnt find the camera and shes the only one who sits still for a picture long enough so its not blurry. I've been going a little picture crazy on Ellee since I feel like I may have robbed her picture chidlhood of 2 months! 

Lowlight:
I was sick the whole week. Not just a little sick.
The kind of sick that never seems to end and each day you wake up with a new symptom. I thought multiple days last week, oh this is the worst of it, downhill from here. I think its downhill from here though. So this is day 7 of illness. But really I think today is the start of getting lots better, if only I could stop coughing...

Since I've been sick Matt has been awesome. He helps out so much. What an awesome man he is. He was even getting all the laundry through the wash and dry yesterday and then...he dropped the jug of bleach. Yikes. Many items where hit. Clothing, bibs, towels, but the worst. Shoes. I love my shoes. More then that I love my booots!!  Ellees uggs are no longer black but half brown, mine have brown splatters and matts casual brown shoes have some marks. It could have been a million times worse but it happens. He felt so bad too. :( 

So I typed this all out and then tried to upload all the pictures. There will have to be a 2 month gap because some how I deleted all the pictures on the camera :( fail.
And to top it off I have an ear infection and have been prescribed a plethora of meds to help cope with my illness :(

Will post pictures soon tho!!

Ellee has swimming tonight and I hope to get a couple shots if I do end up going, depends how I'm feeling however. 






No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading comments!!