SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, November 22, 2012

38 Week Thanksgiving update!!


How far along? 38 weeks
Total weight gain: 22 lbs
 Maternity clothes? how could I not be? My maternity shirts even require a constant tug down to avoid flashing my bare baby belly to the world!
Stretch marks? unfortuantely. With ellee, none. But it seems the fact I avoided the last 3 weeks of prgenancy last time also benefited in helping me avoid stretch marks!
Sleep: good, but up a tonne.
Best moment this week: Just plain time with Ellee. She so sweet and kind and fiery. But shes adorable with other babies. She pronounces loudly baby and has yet to show any signs of jealous issues.
Miss Anything?  feeling comfortable. I have a feeling once this baby is out and I am recovered from the labor process I am pretty sure I am going to feel like a light and floaty butterfly instead of large heavy weight rock!
Movement:plenty
Food cravings: ice cold water, ice, popsicles, chocolate, caramel, turkey and prime rib, mashed potatos, lots of things that it would probably take over the whole post! Possibly impart to thanksgiving
 Anything making you queasy or sick: nope!
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs:contractions. seem to be getting stronger daily.
Symptoms: acne, leg cramps, braxton hicks, general abdominal discomfort, lots of other things.
Belly Button in or out? out....
Wedding rings on or off? off for now.
Mood most of the time:  Happy!
Looking forward to: one week from today from this moment we could have our sweet little girl in our arms!

To top off the weekend we made our way to Wisconsin for thanksgiving. Don't worry, I ran it by the OB an she gave me the all go. Told me to wear my seat belt and drink water. I can do that. Of course being even slightly away from home makes me paranoid so I am so much more aware of every twinge and movement of my body. 
But no baby. tonight or tomorrow I am sure. :)

And then we'll be back in Illinois. 

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading comments!!