SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Pardon and prayer

Oh goodness.
We leave Saturday morning bright and early for our longgggggg drive to Colorado.
Ironically, tonight, we find Matt's license is expired. No way.
For almost six months. No. Way.

Thank goodness the DMV is open on Fridays !!

The crazy part:
He hasn't been pulled over in the last 6 months (Let's not talk about the last 7)
He flew to Belgium with an expire license.
He rented a foreign car with an expired license.
He drove all over Europe...with an expired license.

Oh that's crazy.


On another note, I love answered prayers!!!
I don't know this sweet girl personally but I was ready to weep joyously when I read this.

http://cheyennefaithdegraaf.blogspot.com/

Our God is an awesome God.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading comments!!