SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Baby's Room!!!

So I haven't updated in a really long time about how the nursery has been coming a long. Its been painted on 3 walls for several weeks now however one wall still needs to be completed with the chevron pattern. We've purchased the the pink paint I need to paint the whole wall a solid coat of white first then work on taping so I can stripe. Its going to be EXTREMELY time consuming and will definitely test my patience. However, it will get done :)

Tonight we were able to get up the tree and birds decal and able to get furniture situated as to where we'd most likely like to have it. Theres a spot in the corner where I want to put the rocker So we'll need to move that from downstairs to upstairs in the near future. But that works out okay since it opens up space downstairs for us to put up the swing as well as the pack n'play with changing station up in the family room. This is crucial as the pack n' play will keep baby out of Ellee's reach when I need to leave the room for short periods of time :)

 Obviously the white wall behind is the wall still in need of the chevron stripe detail.
 I am loving this tree!!!


 This cute little guy was a gift that I love! Its a porcelain piggy bank so wont be hanging around the crib much longer. We hope to get up a white floating shelf of some kind and I hope to make his home there!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading comments!!