SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, August 27, 2012

Lots been happening!


Yesterday Matt, Ellee, and I left meeting and drove ourselves up to see the newest Dudgeon :) And my oh my, is she a cutie. SOOOO MUCH HAIR! This maybe the asian accent to the Dudgeon in her :) So cute. I can't imagine if baby girl had this much hair! I have a feeling she will not though. Ha.

Ellee was not too sure about this thing. She didn't seem to have any jealousy issues which was really good. She tried poking eyes though, and then Sarah was old so she departed to find something much more interesting. I have a feeling in the next 3 months Ellee will change a lot though on many, many levels, so I really don't think this experience is a good gauge of how she truly will react.







 

On top of that, WE HAVE A NEW VAN!! YAY!!
Matt and I both love it. So spacious and nice. And I dont have to bend over my belly to buckle ellee in :) I am 100% sure Ellee loves it too, as she sits with her feet crossed and pacifier and elleephant in hand and just looks out the window :)


On Another exciting note, Landon came over to play last thursday!  A funtime was definitely had by all. Note: Ellee watching Landon as he paraded around with the "crown" (actually a plastic basketball hoop to our plastic gym) and ellee's large pink ball.










1 comment :

  1. Seriously one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen!!! Wow.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments!!