SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

O Canada. Need I say more :)

After a long, but really not so bad, drive we got to canada about 8:00 this evening. Ellee did awesome in the car. She only slept for 1 hour of the trip tho. By the time we actually crossed the bridge though, she was done. I turned Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga on and started clapping and dancing to help keep her happy. Teddy grahams helped too. It was only 30 minutes from the bridge to home, but it was the toughest 30 minutes of the entire trip!
Its nice to be here and be able to relax though. Hopefully I didn't forget anything at home. I keep going through the imaginary list in my mind to make sure.

 Dont we look so great on our little road trip :)
At church this Sunday some of my favorite girlies wanted pictures with me and Ellee. It was so cute. De'manee had lost a tooth and thats why she wanted a picture. Ellee was fascinated and obsessed with her hair and the purple snaps. She had a hold of couple and had zero intention of letting go till I peeled her fingers off. Toooooo funny.


 Here's Anaiah in this one with us. Tyler was trying to pop in in the back making silly faces!
 No more pictures. I am done.
And to top of the gardening experience. Im a down right pro on the zucchini level! Look at the size of that baby! Ellee looks quite proud too :) now hopefully my tomatoes come through wonderfully and I cna make some good pasta sauce and throw some zucchini in it!!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading comments!!