SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

GNOCCHI!

Way back when, 2007 actually, I ventured to Switzerland and Italy and was able to taste the deliciousness of all the Italian cooking. Real Italian cooking. While at Pisa, I had gnocchi for the first time. It was so delicious I just don't know how to explain it. When I had it at Pisa, and I mean I was literally 100 feet from Pisa, it was cheesy and very yummy.
I have been feeling under the weather lately so food hasn't been on my good side. But gnocchi just sounded so delicious. So did pesto. I mustered the strength to get my pathetic self to the grocery and store for the ingredients. I repeat, under the weather, so I bought jarred pesto. I hope to make it next time. The gnocchi turned out okay but I think I seriously need to figure out how to make them myself. So good.
I also made some basil chicken, to go with the pesto flavor, to add some protein. Turned out very well. :)

In the meantime of dinner, I ma realizing how much I absolutely enjoy having Ellee be such an independent child. She plays so well by herself, that is until she removes herself from a sitting position thinking she can get something out of reach and then is stuck. I wish she would learn to crawl. Matt tries very hard to get her going but, nothing. She just isn't grasping the knees-keep-large-round-kissable-tummy-off-the-floor concept. Hopefully she gets it soon. I cant wait to chase her around the house :)

 This age is quite amazing. She is quite amazing actually













 



















Photo credit Emma May Photography
Located in the Detroit Metro

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading comments!!