SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, April 15, 2013

Snow, and CO

A 17 hour drive with 2 kids less than 2, in 2 days = cray cray!
But it went well and we survived. There were no accidents, tickets, or major meltdowns.(There's always some kind of meltdown!) 

We had a blast and everything went awesome! There was awesome powder for us to board on and it just over all was time well spent! 
I wish I had taken more pictures! I never take enough. There was delicious food made by many people and I wish I'd taken more pictures of what we were chowing down on! 

My souvenir from Breck? The most comfiest slouchiest pair of sweat pants ever. :) 


 Doing some sort of indian tribal dance??
 Mountains you say..where are these mountains?

 Papa and El.

 Condo.
 The view

 HOW DO I EAT THIS HOTDOG!!!?!?!

 Cousin kindle time. Theres was definitely no lack of electronics...





 ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PICTURE AND THESE TWO BEAUTS.


 With great grandma Delma
 With Great Aunt Jane!
 Of course all my flowers blossomed while we were gone.

Happy to be home....

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading comments!!