SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Week Recap





Wow its been a whole week since a post! I am a slacker. But this post should make up for that as its jam packed!

I left my parents place on Wednesday morning. Sad to leave but we'll be back mid February for my sisters wedding. Now that should be interesting. Ellee's the flower girl. Oh dear is right! Many possibilities of what can happen has crossed through my mind. Shoes coming off in the aisle, running down the aisle, seeing people looking at her and sitting down in the middle of the aisle, shouting NOOOOOOO at the top of her lungs while stamping her feet like a raging bull in the aisle....It really is endless. But regardless, it will be funny for most and possibly embarrassing for matt or i, whichever is scooping/peeling her off the floor. Or even it could go perfectly and she will be a little darling...or not. :) 
Matt and I both got home on Friday. I was able to spend Wednesday through Friday at my Sister and brother-in-laws. Its was great to be able to spend some time with them. They don't have kids, so of course their home isn't baby proofed and Ellee was downright into everything. I wouldn't expect anything less from my little monkey.  It was so unfortunate however, because a storm rolled through Friday morning and delayed my departure from Detroit. So I wasn't able to be home when Matt got home and got in several hours after him. I wouldn't change my decision to not leave however, with the girls I just don't ever want to risk/regret something I could of possibly prevented.

So Matt and I both came home Friday, he was about 7 hours off from the time change, and I was just exhausted. Saturday we got all the errands done from the past 2 weeks we needed and then stayed in at night. Included in our errands has been finishing up the basement. We've been building a ofrth bedroom down there and today the carpet guy is coming. Saturday we bought the carpet and padding and it should be installed today. Which is nice since we have some fmaily coming this weekend and we could use the room. Not to mention all the spare bedroom furniture is in the basement being unutilized. Beyond that its just been the usual :)

 Saying Bye to auntie and nana!
 Mild meltdown, mid mall. Auntie Em was partaking in the meltdown too!

 Duck!!!Duck!! Quack Quack! And of course gotta fit some dancing into our day!
And Maybe a fire alarm interruption at lunch too!

 We missed our papa!


 Shes such a little butterball. She looks like shes flexing in the one on the right. And Oh her smiles. I love them!!!





No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading comments!!