SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Oh life. You know, busy-ness!

So in my last post I went on about being a slacker. Things have been so busy this February it can't believe the month is more then half over. I like keeping the blog updated for family we don't see often. Which is a lot of family. Were 2hours away from the next closest relatives. And from there the next closest is about 4.5 hours. I really gotta get back in the swing of blog posting.
Hopefully this is the start of more consistency! And less crazy.

The month started off pretty normal. You know doctors apps, daily fun activities, and planning for my sisters wedding. We had alterations to be done and tights, shoes, and multiple other matching accessory shopping going on. It's so difficult to get out with both girls lately. Especially since ellee has decided she's 20 not 20 months and thinks she gets to walk in the stores, and not be carried or put in the cart. This results in me being one of those annoying people with a loud obnoxious children in their cart. And yet, I still claim her as mine. I always will :) hopefully with time shell understand things better. The other day I thought I'd Let her out of the garage and see where her freedom and feet were wanting to go. She ran down the drive way and across the street, don't worry I was literally at her heels, and proceeded to continue onto the neighbors grass intending to walk between the house to who knows where. There is literally nothing over there that's enticing. I truly think she is just searching for the privilege of doing anything she wants to.

Valentines day was nice we were able to go to Detroit and stop by on the way to the wedding and hangout with my sister and brother n law. And went to a wings game! Really awesome. I lbe pro sports games. It was funny though cuz the crowd just didn't seem to be pumped up. In Chicago when we went to the hawks game, everyone was super pumped and excited. Maybe next time! It was a nice little date night without kids :)

The wedding went okay. I was exhausted beyond words as I only got about 4 hours of sleep the night before and was already dealing with a little exhaustion built up from the busy week. Ellee was in our room, we had a very full house, and there really wasn't a place to put her. She just can't sleep in the same room as us. She just gets crazy hysterically and screams at us.
Ellee did good, walked down the aisle with the ring bearers. After she was with me she wanted to turn around and go back. I managed to grab her and then had to haul her up in my nice dress. She then proceeded to beat me with her small flower bouquet. After my sister was up the aisle I handed her over to my brother in law. Noooooo way was I gonna let her beat me the whole time!!!
















No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading comments!!