SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, April 4, 2014

Trees and things

With Ellee with so much energy I thought I'd put her to work. We started my garden flowers and herbs in doors and she LOvED IT!
I let her scoop dirt and push the seeds in. She couldn't stop exclaiming she had made 'trees'!!!
How cute is she. She even grabbed my face and smushed it against hers :)


Tonight when I put her in bed I thought I'd cuddle for a little bit. She rolled over and says 
'I wuv wu mamma'
I said pardon just to see, and she said I wuv wu once more. She's so sweet. But then 
she can be so sassy! Such a little sour patch kid. 

Peyton has been working through some teeth but she's been picking words up and been doing a great job with her sign language. 

Here is Ellee doing her new favorite thing. Cracking eggs. She asks for eggs every minute of the day just because she wants to crack some. And sometimes she doesn't even ask. She'll just show up in the middle of the room with the carton. 


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading comments!!