SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Polar Vortex

 

Baby its COLD. OUT. SIDE! 
 So we've been using the printer as an alternative source of entertainment! Yay! 
Seriously though. Highlight of her day right here. She was extremely enthralled with the fact that the paper would come. She'd hear it start up and exclaim "Here it comes! Here it comes!"
That spent up most of the afternoon yesterday. As is standard in the Dudgeon home these days, the printer is actually broken and will not print any black ink.
Know what this means?
No coupons....
No savings...
I am so sad. I need to print a some coupons so I can make 50 cents on 3 children's advils!

But these 2 don't care for now.
How cute are they??!!



  
While it's been polar vortex-ing out, Peyton has been indulging on some good old ice cream. She seems completely unaffected by the cold temps and has not changed her eating habits to keep herself warm. But really, of course the 14 month old isn't going to turn down a warm brownie and vanilla ice cream!  
It: amazes me at the intricate way shes made. So perfect, and soft. Look at the perfectness of her lips.
"Fearfully and wonderfully made"Ps.139:14  is for sure 
 Each of her facial features are really captured in this picture. I love it sooo much I need to get it on canvas I think! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading comments!!