SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, March 1, 2013

Late nights early mornings.

Things have been a little sleepless for me lately. Peyton is either going through a growth spurt or just generally having a rough go. We had conquered and she was sleeping 11-5. Which is great for this mama as I have a hard time being alive without 8 hours of sleep. Hence, comes out the coffee pot a lot lately. Peyton has been up 2-3 times every night this week. Yesterday I was up for the day just after 5. Today just before six. Yesterday for Peyton, today for Ellee.

Having two kids is more stressful then one. I can't really imagine 3 being tougher for a stay at home rather then 2. Your already outnumbered. Not that we're planning for 3 to come along any time soon though!! The girls are so close in age that makes things the most difficult. I really don't go many places solo with them. Between carrying a car seat with baby, a diaper bag, and trying to hold a defiant toddlers hand, into any store it usually makes things difficult. However, more often then not I end up carrying all three bulky items into the store, or I'd end up dragging Ellee into most places. She's got itty bitty feet and with cars in parking lots it just makes things a mess. She's such an independent one though, she completely prefers to walk. And frequent fits follow when she's switched from walking to carrying.

Funny story for the week.
Ellee has been calling Matt 'ma'. She can't seem to get the t's out. Well when she hears the garage door it's always so cute she goes running and bangs on the door shouting ma ma ma incessantly. So I wanted to get it on video! I'm standing in the hallway recording the whole ordeal. Matt comes in says hi to Ellee then gives me a look.
Then asks me if I'm recording, and asks me if I need to tell him anything.
" Um, nope..just recording Ellee greeting you!"
" oh good. Cuz the last time I came home and you were recording you told me you were pregnant."
"Hilarious. No."

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading comments!!