SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Regular day...



Today was fairly average busy fun filled day. I of course slacked off on my picture taking :( Sorry Matt!
I did snap some cute ones to share.
I particularly wanted to get a couple of ellee cruising around the bridal shop. Shannon had a dress fitting and we all went to see the dress and give our opinions and the whole sha-bang. It was fun, but trying to maintain and 18month old around thousands of dollars was a little scary. But when we got there, I new we'd be fine. There were mirrors on every door and wall! Perfect.
What does my child love the most besides juice and food? Herself!
So we spent some time there in the evening.

The day was pretty usual. Wakeup, play a lot upstairs, take a bath, nap,and lunch, play, episode of super why, nap. Pretty generic day. Ellee has really taken to the cats too. So when shes not grabbing any remote to try and make things go or watch super why, shes started crawling under tables and chairs to grasp any piece of the ragdoll kitties she can get. She has yet to succeed and not sure she ever will. At least not anytime soon.



Jack looooves sweet p. I had her chilling on the floor today and he just couldnt get close enough. And he was so gently. The only thing is his large size makes him slightly clutsy and unaware of his larges paws. I had to make sure he didnt crush her toes. But other then that!  :) 

Matt always says I am on my "throne" when I am sitting on the couch. Frequently because when I plop down its to get something done so I want EVERYTHING I need within cross proximity. This creates a large circle of a plethora of things around me, usually everything to work on my couponing along with a beverage and snack :) Below makes me think of that. Ellee climbed up on the couch with a book and several ponies to keep herself well entertained. Just like her mamma :)

Here's my stinker at Harvey's after the bridal store. I had to get a picture of her with the sign in the back. It  says something about eating hamburgers and being canadian. I guess I just like it for the canadian part :)
I was astounded when I saw this. Now maybe its just me, but do you notice how skinny this bathroom door is? This couldn't happen in America.....




No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading comments!!