SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, August 27, 2012

25 1/2 Week Update.

How far along? 25 Weeks 5 days
Total weight gain: 6 lbs
Maternity clothes? Again 50/50.
Stretch marks? none
Sleep: goooooood.
Best moment this week: Doctor's office nurse informing me I have a "very active baby". #1. Hahahha. I hope I'd notice that. #2. This could be the best and possible worst moment of the week :S eek! oh AND getting our new van!!!!!!
Miss Anything? My normal butt. Really, though. I may only have a 6lb weight gain but 5.99lbs I am sure is in my butt and thighs!!
Movement: Endless amounts.
Food cravings: Chocolate (see the prior post :) )
Anything making you queasy or sick: peanut butter, eggs.
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: Nope.
Symptoms: Heartburn, but now on prescription for that! Leg cramps.
Belly Button in or out? depends when you're asking....morning or night...
Wedding rings on or off? on
Mood most of the time:  Happy. Probably because I have an appetite again :)
Looking forward to: Vacay in 2 days!!!!!!!!!




No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading comments!!