SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Toddler Spring Style

Something I love about having little girls is their dress up appeal. I am sure boys are totally able to be dressed up as well, but there is something so cute about a little girl, you can turn her into this little mini classy toddler. I am not saying I want to grow my girls up too fast but I don't think there is anything wrong with them looking good. I am not a huge fan of baby-like clothing, a.k.a. little frolicking bunnies or soft pink elephants. I like them to wear things I myself would not object to find in my size. With the change of season comes the need for Ellee to have a few more bigger pieces and more weather appropriate pieces. 

My go to stores are Old Navy and Target. Hands down. They both have stuff for my taste that I don't mind my kids wearing, and their prices are a million percent affordable.

                                   


This outfit, the pants in white, quite possibly will be responsible for the majority of Ellee's Spring/Summer wardrobe being full of blues and whites. I didn't buy these particular pants but are highly considering it since these are on sale, right now actually! I have a white pair of capris that are from last year, but after trying to squeeze her into them today, it is likely they wont last her through the whole summer.
(Links to the clothes directly below the pictures) 


I love the jean jacket look. My jean jacket is actually one I got in high school and have started wearing again. I bought Ellee a similar to this white jean jacket in the fall when things were going on sale then. Now I have a hankering to get her a real faded jean jacket :) 
This railroad shorts are super cute! I seriously want some for myself. They will totally go with so much, including the cute coral top on the left! The bathing suit is of similar style to the one I purchased for her. Hers is actually red bottoms with a white top covered in cute little anchors. Agh! So cute! And for new girl mommies out there, I am not into bikinis so have resorted to tankinis. Seriously 2 piece bathing suits are sooo much easier to deal with on your girls. Diaper changes and potty breaks especially. Nothing like trying to peel a wet sticky bathing suit from down the shoulders and right off  a screaming child...no thank you. 2 pieces are so much easier!!

These shoes are awesome. Ellee complains that her shoes are too tight and so on. I've been on the hunt for something that could possibly be worn to church and still be doable for outside. I like these so much I keep thinking about getting another pair or maybe a pair for Pey. They're plastic like, so I had my doubts, but they're durable and they'll be so easy to just rinse off and air dry. And even for the beach they would work good too! They had a gold pair and they're so cute, they could definitely work for church too!
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading comments!!