SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Caught.

Today I caught Pey picking her nose for the first time. It wasn't really picking the nose I suppose you could say it was more realizing there's a hole there. I'm already concerned about the possibility of it becoming a storage spot...I never worried about that with Ellee, but Peyton is more intricate. Ellee definitely thinks about her moves intricately and chose when to do things (see below) but Peyton is very pensive. When she goes to sit in her chair she backs up slowly before plopping her bottom down. She waits till the backs of her calves make contact with the chair to insure safety. This, by the way, reminds me of a dump trunk and I just want to make a beeeeep beeeeep beeeep when she's doing it. She thinks about her food on her plate before slowly picking the plate up turning it vertically and seriously watches the food slide down. She also likes things that seem to just fit perfectly. If it fits perfectly in her mouth she'll put the whole thing in. I've found her walking around with round caps in her mouth lips completely enclosing it. She constantly is sticking her finger in small things to see if it fits and she picks things up very thoughtfully with her thumb and forefinger, frequently food, then throws it on the ground. She likes the area behind the couch and chairs. Shell take blocks back thete or try to squeeze into little spots. Now that she's found storage on her person I'll have to watch out.


I also caught Ellee, I left to throw a load of laundry in a time span of about 1.5 minutes...and she had gotten into the dishwasher packs under the sink, which IS childproof I might add and was gleefully peeling them open when I returned.... As she saw me she bolted from the scene in obvious knowledge of her bad behaviour. Oh dear. I panicked and asked if she ate any. "Yes a I eat it" "let me see you mouth. Did you eat it?" "Yes I eat it"...then I ask " did Peyton eat it?" "Peyton eat it!" I'm pretty sure no one ate anything. If so they're fine, it's been about 12 hours :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading comments!!