SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Go figure.

I give the blog a makeover and yet I still don't stay on top of posting. Hopefully I can get into some sort of rhythm. The app on my phone and ipad for blogger is annoying and not as easy as getting things done on the laptop. With the laptop however, it requires me to download any pictures to the  laptop so that I can download to blogger. Just a longer process!

Its getting cooler now so we spend most days in doors.
I try to take the girls to the library once a week for storytime, They absolutely loved it yesterday and Ellee was much more well behaved then earlier this year. I stopped going once it got warmer outside and also because ellee was so crazy it was hard to manage. Peyton was so little and ellee was so activate. I usually ended up chasing ellee around the room stopping her from drinking other kids sippys and rumaging through purses! :S

I am reminded daily of how wonderful these girls are.
Peyton is like a fruit. As the days go on she only ripens. Shes sweeter then the day before, and her hair seems to get darker too! She cuddles and hugs and relaxes.
Ellee is my sassafras. Its amazing how girl she is. She has started getting dramatic. The other day she was requesting cereal endlessly and I said just a minute, have some patience. Then she turned her face into a pout, put her head down and started stating profoundly that "she'll NEVER get any cereal" and accompanied it by a sigh and another statement of NEVER. Wow. That girl. Her character and personality is amazing. I just don't know where she comes up with this stuff!



1 comment :

  1. You guys are so cute, what a sweet fam!! Love the pictures! :)

    wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments!!