SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, December 13, 2013

Peyton is 1!

My sweet love able, huggable, darling baby girl is one. 
The year flew by in a flurry of activity. I loved every single minute of the 365 days The Lord has blessed me with her so far, and I wait in eagerness for the next 365. 
She says bye bye mama and papa. Her byes and hi's consist of her opening and closing her fist with a large smile on her face. If she wants to eat she shoves her fist in her mouth.
She takes steps and congratulates herself with claps frequently. She doesn't like to be held by new faces, but once she warms up she's a charmer. 
She's quick and clever. She knows what she wants and goes for it. The fireplace is frequently on the want list :) somehow the coals taste good every time to her. 
She loves her papa. So much. She may actually prefer him over mama. 
I love you sweet Peyton. You have a such a soft spirit and timid heart. 
You are fearfully and wonderfully made. 

Love Mama 






No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading comments!!