SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Ready for baby.

Yupp I think we're ready.

One of the things in life that make me sooooo anxious is spending money. Tonight my anxiety peaked when my target bill hit $230. Yikes. I am just not used to that.

The reason for the excessive bill was I had a list of things we have to have by the time baby comes. The list had the needs for baby and also for myself. I even organized  several coupons and a 10% off registry items coupon but, man, just makes me sick thinking about it!!! I did make myself proud as the savings with the many coupons totalled 30 bucks :) But to think if I didn't have coupons.

I had matt come with me. But he had basketball and he had to depart early. Leaving me to checkout and pull out my credit card all by myself. Ugh. Yuck. Somehow having him there always makes me feel better about the expenses, as if they lay on both our shoulders. Not that we both have income, but this way I just don't feel like I am spending all his money. He has corrected me many times on "our" money. But I still create my own problems.

The one plus to this anxiety is knowing I don't have to worry aobut anything now with the baby. We are compeltely and ultimately ready to go. There is no ultimate need for anything else. Thats kind of exciting!!!

On my to-do list  I just need to get the home completely together.
Yesterday night we moved the glider up to the room and it fits in so perfectly. Theres a couple things we want to add to the wall to bring things completely together but really. It looks great. Seems bare on the oneside but really it has everything it needs and thats what matters :)


So here is the total purchase. Isn't it crazy that it was over 200??!! The smallest things are so expensive tho. Thats the issue! The leopard and pick dress was a quick purchase. But at $5 bucks why would I turn down a sunday outfit for Ellee?!?!?!?! Yes $5!!! I was tempted to buy even more clothing but anxiety got the best of me. See, there is a plus to it. It creates mild self control....



And here is bug this evening. Sick. Poor kid. Everytime she gets a cold it always seems to make her eyes a mess. The get all watery, red and puffy. Poor girl.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading comments!!