SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, October 11, 2012

32 Week Update!


 
How far along? 32 weeks
Total weight gain: 15 lbs (went to the doctors yesterday)
Maternity clothes? yes. And the rare non maternity shirt or pant.
Stretch marks? nopers! 
Sleep: good!
Best moment this week: Ellee being walking!!!! YAY BUG!
Miss Anything?  lots. My body, my clothes, my breath....
 Movement: lots.
Food cravings:  milk. Lots and lots of milk. Chocolate milk? Even better! Fresh fruit, OJ, and ice water!
 Anything making you queasy or sick: nope!
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: Nope.
Symptoms: pressure, braxton, unconscious waddling,lack of breath, issues getting up and down this week.
Belly Button in or out? out....
Wedding rings on or off? on :) I figure I need to embrace the lack of swelling and wear the ring!!! Even when if I swell a little here and there.
Mood most of the time:  Happy!
Looking forward to: MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading comments!!