SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Is that a foot?

This child is crazy! (The unborn one, that is)
Not only does she practice water aerobics every morning, she also likes to pretend shes a human canon as well as do some cardio kick boxing!

The water aerobics is pretty self explanatory-its like constant movement with no rhyme or reason. The human canon is her burrowing to the left, a little more, a little more, and then I feel a landing on my right side followed quickly by some sort of upward punch?
And the cardio kick boxing. My goodness. Its like punch kick breath, punch, punch, breath,  and so on and so on.

I get that exercise is good and all but she's doing enough for the both of us.
Ellee was not like this to my recollection. Not as aggressive or forceful. She is now, but not in her early months and not in the womb. I pray that this child is as much of a champ sleeper as Ellee was. :) That will make me sooooooooooooooo happy.

On another note, PROJECT NURSERY IS IN THE WORKS! and boy, I am excited! After spending much time interneting and such, I am in love with 3 things. Chevron, teal, and owls. And my goal is to bring all three of these things together for baby girl!

I've decided I shall do the chevron pattern on one solid wall in the nursery to create a fabulous accent wall. I cant decide if I should alternate the teal and pink, or if I should do light and dark pink with the teal covering the other three walls. The main colours to be incorporated in the room shall be teal, pink, and a soft lime-ish olive green. Sounds odd, but it will be fantastic. With splashes of colorful birdies and of course her name in white wood letters :) I've even found some decals that I like and plan on using.

I've found a tutorial on how to do chevron and I hope to tackle this all in the near future as I really don't feel like doing all that taping and measuring when I am extra large! :)






No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading comments!!