SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

24 Week Update

How far along? 24 Weeks
Total weight gain: 5 lbs
Maternity clothes? Again 50/50.
Stretch marks? none
Sleep: Better!
Best moment this week: Ellee learning to "dance" and realizing baby reacts everytime I talk to Ellee
Miss Anything? Nope.
Movement:Lots, some more catapulting, and feeling more heads, bums, and feet sticking out :)
Food cravings: Mashed potatoes, cherry pepsi, caramel filled chocolate, salad w/ ranch
Anything making you queasy or sick: sometimes peanut butter. 
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: Nope. Still got lots of random braxton hicks. Doctor in 6 days.
Symptoms: Heartburn, yuck. Hairy-ness, aching streching ligaments.
Belly Button in or out? still hasnt jumped off the cliff (thankfully)
Wedding rings on or off? on
Mood most of the time: Tired, I notice I am extremely impatient too. Not so Good with a a one year old. 
Looking forward to: Family, and vacation in 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!







Yupp, I am pretty sure I loveeeeeeeeeeee her.

1 comment :

I love reading comments!!