SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, May 5, 2014

Simple Weekend Recap

We were able to spend some quality time together this week. We decided to go out for dinner on Saturday night and settled on Panera. These days we don't op for a REAL sit down restaurant. Its easier with our little crazies to do a quick in out and with a little sit type thing and there's a Panera near us attached to the mall. Yes, I let my kids play at the mall play areas, I just get all germaphobic afterwards. 
We ended up passing a Panera on our way to the other one and it so happened we had already told Ellee about getting "soup".
As we passed the Panera tears and shouts of "Want soup!! Noooo soup! Bread! That way! That way"
She was fine after we got there. It amazes me how much shes been expanding her vocab. Today I got up and yawned obnoxiously. She looked at me and says with a concerned look "You tired mama?"
I couldn't help but laugh. It was such a sweet start to my Monday morning. Especially since Peyton has been digressing lately and getting up a couple times in the night. This results in a very tired mama come morning, thankfully, the Lord made coffee and Peyton sleeps in after her rowdy nights. So Ellee and I relax in the morning, some crayons and watercolors are our usual companions :)

I have been wanting to add some nice art to the walls. But have you noticed how expensive decor is? I realized I could make some cheap decor, and sentimental decor. I just bought 4 8x10 canvases and 3 diffrent colored paints that go well together.
My plan: let the girls go wild and have them make me some artwork :) I'll keep you posted on the outcome!

Heres a few pictures of the girls to round out the post.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading comments!!