SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, March 11, 2013

It's worth it.

Today, has been one of those days. Things are just off. The Acura is having troubles so Matt has to do some replacing of parts. Mechanics are outrageous so Matt will do it himself. In the end it saves money to do it ourselves but still it's a pretty penny just for the parts.

Ellee is sick. Poor thing. Red eyed and runny nose. She sounds like she's hacking a lung up. But she's still fairly chipper given her cold. And she passed it to her mommy.

These are such simple things that are little bumps in the week. More like hiccups, or whatever is less then a hiccup that's probably what it is.

So thankful am I for my healthy children besides the common cold. And their sweet and loving faces even amidst their hyperactivity. I have not a complaint. I can not complain. The Lord has blessed us so much.

I can't complain about my beautiful babies.
And the captain crunch all over the floor.
And the eggs almost thrown in the grocery store.
Or the entire shelf of clothing broken in Kohl's.
Or the spit up all over my couch.

But for the children that don't have parents, I pray for. And the ones that are going to get some, I thank The Lord for.

https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/7S280

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading comments!!