SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Its been a rollercoaster of a week!!

Last Wednesday was a surprise with the quick trip to the hospital. The doctor still wanted to see me on Friday to follow up and check things again.
So I went in Friday and my BP was high. Go figure. No running involved this time but still high so she decided I definitely would need to do the 24hr urine test just to be proactive. And honestly that was fine. She was still suspicious of preeclampsia, and since I had it before I can have it again.
So before I left the office she informed me pending the test, she wanted to induce me on Wednesday. Wednesday?! This Wednesday? yes. Crazy! I was sooo not prepared for that. She had mentioned it at my previous visit, but I just didn't think it would happen. But it was better then with Ellee when it was I am inducing you now! So I'll take what I can get as far as planning ahead.
She also said based off the blood pressure being so up and down she was not going to let me go to full term if they didn't induce the upcoming Wednesday. That means baby is a November baby!

So I left the office with a tentative baby coming Wednesday or Thursday. And of course my planning brain is running through all the things I wanted to get done. I basically went into major nesting mode! So I went home and all the little things I wanted done, I just started tackling. With the lingering voice of my husband saying "take it easy".

Saturday we took the test to the lab and Monday I had an appt to see her again. Saw her yesterday and she said definitely no pre-eclampsia! That made me happy! So definitely no induction Wednesday. And honestly, I wasn't to impressed with the idea of induction on Friday when she told me. But I had spent the weekend really rearranging my thought process and making it a positive. If this was part of God's plan then it needed to be a part of mine. So I was a little disappointed when she said no baby action this week. I got myself all excited to see my munchkin! Definitely for the best though. God knows she needs more baking time, and since were relying on God were happy no matter, because a healthy baby is what we'd like.:)

Baby's tentative arrival date is the 28th/29th of November. 
That's when the induction is scheduled. But in the meantime, I will be doing everything to try and get things going prior to the induction. It would be sooooooo awesome not to have to be induced. I've got my pineapple smoothie, and plan on getting some raspberry leaf tea. I wont be trying the castor oil anytime soon though, yuck. Too bad double stuf oreos don't induce labor :)

Ellee is getting ready too. Sort of. She still loves smacking my bear belly and shouting baby. But good thing there isn't much time left for that as shes proceeded to try and show the baby to the world in other places. I.e. target, good will, and other public places which I am not interested in showing my belly off.
















No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading comments!!