SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, August 24, 2012

Best chocolate cake...EVERRRRRR

Recipe to follow. For now. Look at its amazingness. And it maybe possible for it taste even better then it looks. Ive been through at least 3 recipes and then 3 icing variations. Finally figured out the icing myself to make it the best! !!!!!!!




Icing
1/4 c shortening
1 stick of butter, softened
tsp vanilla
1/2 c cocoa
2-3tbsp hot coffee
3 c icing sugar

Just blend it all together. If you need thicker or thinner, add icing sugar or a splash of milk accordingly.  I made a batch and then doubled it to ice the entire cake GENEROUSLY. And I had some left over which I froze. We'll see if its thaws out well or not :S

Cake!

http://www.foodess.com/2011/03/moist-chocolate-cake/

After multiple different recipes. This one really is the best!!!!!!!!!!





No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading comments!!