SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Life as a mom

Its Almost 1:20 on  a regular weekday and I am jsut sitting down to eat my lunch. I left the house this morning just after 10 to run errands. With one child its hard enough to make a  trip to the post office and grocery store a 2 hour long trip. How on earth am I going to make it with!?
And 2 hours is far too long as it is!  By the time I get home Ellee is ready for a nap but its lunch time so she needs to eat first, and I am hungry too, and theres all the groceries. By the time I actually plop myself down to eat, I kind of want to take a nap!
And naps, might I add, this second pregnancy not only has been a polar opposite of the first, I can not explain to you the exhaustion I have. The I could take a nap every day for possibly close to 3 hours exhaustion. EVEN if I get up a decent time. And I can sometimes take a nap. But prior to pregnancy it would usually top out at 1 hour. Never push 3!!!!
People might say I have Ellee too and she adds to the exhaustion, but I worked through my entire pregnancy with ellee and I did not come even close to this.

On the brightside,
TODAY IS THE DAY!!!
Its Baby gender day!!!!!!

I was not nearly this excited to find out Ellee's gender but that may have been because I wasnt planning on finding out. In fact in the ultrasound I closed my eyes while the technician showed my husband the sex, and he showed me the picture later on.
This time I have been planning and waiting for it. I planning and waiting to her and see BOY that is. Not because thats what I want but because I feel that its more likely to be a boy. Either or though, I'll be excited :)

Now if only Matt could get realistic about names. Hes basically been giving boogus suggestions and I am hoping will get more realistic once we are gender defined :)


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading comments!!