SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, July 26, 2012

21 Week update


FINALLY. I got my self to finish the chalkboard for my weekly belly updates. (totally stole this adorable idea from another awesome blogger)
Unfortunately I know I am already going to miss next week. My free-hand job was pretty pathetic on the writing. Hopefully I improve over time with my chalk writing skills. Oh and my nose isn't blue in real life. Just in this picture. :)


How far along? 21 Weeks
Total weight gain: 1 lbs, yes I am completely aware this is terrible. I have been working on it, however after the weight loss from the 1st and beginning of 2nd trimesters we are officially a positive number as of Tuesday!
Maternity clothes? Yes, sometimes. Not all the time.
Stretch marks? none
Sleep: sad, so sad. We are no longer friends
Miss Anything? Sleep.
Movement: lots and lots and lots. This girl is into water aerobics!
Food cravings: chicken and rice soup!
Anything making you queasy or sick: not really.
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No, but a lot of braxton hicks!
Symptoms: Heartburn. ALL. THE. TIME. Sore feet, exhaustion.
Belly Button in or out? more out than in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Mood most of the time: Exhaustion and happiness mixture :)
Looking forward to: Vacation with family next week!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading comments!!